What does it mean to you?
It is not a universal guarantee that RFID is present or in use. It is only an indication that it might be.
For example an RFID Emblem may:
- Be positioned to inform you that products offered here have RFID but they may be out-of-stock meaning there are no RFIDs at that moment.
- Indicate that RFID is used on the premises you are entering but the RFID may only be switched-on and in use periodically, for example in the evening when stock is checked.
- Only indicate that some products or services use or contain RFIDs, or that some information on the website relates to RFID.
- Never indicate whether the RFID is OK or broken.
- Also be legally used where it has no relationship with RFID whatsoever: The guidelines for using the RFID Emblem are entirely voluntary.